HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

How to apply?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blood
Admin

PostSubject: How to apply?   Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:22 am

Blood is a united guild and we are constantly recruiting active players with good attitude, applicants are screened using a set of vigorous criteria before being approved to be a member of the big and united family.

We only want the best of the best players to be on board with us, so for players who wish to join our big family, introduce yourself here, tell us why you want to be part of this big and united family and why we should recruit you.

Start a new thread of your own, be creative in the heading and posting example is given below. You will be contacted by our HR personnel.

Example

Name: Blood
Level and Class: Lv24 Priest
Hours on DNS/day: 6-12 hrs per day
Referral: (your friends who are already in Blood)

Why i want to be part of Blood and why Blood should recruit me.

Hi all, i am Blood from Singapore. I am very active in game and wish to find an active guild for grinding, farming and having fun together. I spent 6-12hrs daily on game, i can help in dungeon farming and love to explore new dungeons as the game progress. I hope to join this big and united family and hope to get a reply soon.

Thank you! =]

Tips: After you get approved, break the ice and introduce yourself in the 'New Members Section'.

IGN: Blood
Lv24 Priest
Back to top Go down

How to apply?
Page 1 of 1